Tuesday, December 7, 2010

the latest

Lincoln's 1st race...or walk, that is. We did Buddy's race against cancer downtown and it was freezing and raining, but little man didn't complain once! My dad ran it and Lincoln, Nate, and I walked together.



Playtime!
An oldie from Halloween that I just found.
How mama and Lincoln spend every morning. We have about 30 minutes of just singing, playing, and reading before we start the day. It's one of my favorite things.
Lincoln's favorite toy at the mall. There's tons of stuff to climb on, slide down, play with, but he loves flipping these blocks the best!
Climbing with the girls
cookie decorating at Fantasy of Trees...he was a big fan
I still savor the sleepy cuddly times, but I know it won't last much longer
A little Thanksgiving ping-pong action!

No paparazzi, please
Cami and Lincoln invented a fun game of hiding and "finding" eachother around the edge of the chair.
Baby's 1st turkey leg. Okay, we didn't let him just gnaw on this, but he did eat real meat for the first time on Thanksgiving.
Post turkey nap
Decorating crafts at Fantasy of Trees



Yes, there are hundreds trees, lights, and glitter everywhere, but I NEED that shiny camera!
Zonked on daddy, I love his chubby little hands
Lincoln and Poppy
Both my boys are tuckered out!

No comments: